Classic and Custom Repair
If you have a classic car, you know you don’t just give your keys to anyone. At SRM Paintwerks, you can be sure that our enthusiasm for cars and passion for detailed care apply to yours, too.
We’ve been completing classic and custom work since 1993. We’ve learned a lot and honed our skills for saving generations of cars that deserve extra attention and detailed consideration.
The good news is: if you’ve sustained damage to your classic or custom vehicle, it can be repaired and restored. However, it’s more important than ever to choose a reputable source for that repair.
Our custom services include:
- In-House Graphic Design & Digital Renderings
- Complete Frame-Off Restoration (not including interiors)
- Rust Repair/Sectioning
- Panel Replacements
- Custom Fiberglass Design & Work (Vettes & Baggers)
- Auto Body Work
- Complete Auto Painting
- Custom Painting & Blending (Includes flakes, candy colors and gold leaf)
- New Wood Bed Finishing & Installation for Vintage Trucks
- Graphic Design & Airbrush Painting
- Auto Design Using 3D Renderings
- Cosmichrome™ spray chrome and candy finishes
- Several years of experience with House of Kolors paints
We've repaired projects from other shops and we’ve finished projects from other shops. We understand the issues that can arise. During the design/consultation stage of the process, we’ll prepare a build sheet and a timetable for starting and completing your project.
Contact us to discuss the kind of repair you’re needing to get more detailed information.